Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ice Breaking - Lai Kuan



Name : Chan Lai Kuan
Age : 21
Location : Negeri Sembilan, Bahau.
Hobbies : Listening music, singing, reading, playing basketball, online and sleeping
^.^

Hi, I am student come from tutorial group 11 of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. My name is lai kuan. Some of the people say me is a quiet person, this is the comment for those who not familiar with me. Actually I am not quiet, all my close friends will say me is a noisy and naughty person. My hobby is to play basketball. When I am free, I will find my friends go out to play. Sometimes I prefer to stay at home to listen music, read books and online.

The 5 websites that I always visit are:

1. www.google.com
People who are always online sure will know the name of Google. This is the most famous website that allows people to search their information around the world. I like to use Google.com to search for assignment information because it provides more and high speed of searching results. By using of Google.com, anything that we want to know and learn about a topic can be found easily through searching in Google website.

2. www.msn.com
The features that used more in msn website are msn messenger and e-mail checking. I am the one who always use these two features to chat and connect with my friends. As we know, msn messenger allows us to chat with our friends, no matter where are the people located. It is easier for us to chat in longer time and share our files or music to friends.

3. www.friendster.com
In friendster website, I can view my friends’ profile and blog to know what they were done recently. Besides that I also can post my feelings on this website. Moreover, I can make other friends through this website.

4. comics.sky-fire.com
Comics and novels are the other materials that I like to read. So I like to visit the Comics.sky-fire website because it provides a lot of comics and novels. Moreover, this website will quickly update the new comics and novels. I will visit this website when I am free.

5. www.sogou.com
The sogou.com is an entertainment website. It provides world’s news, beautiful pictures such as artist’s pictures, wall papers, music file in types of English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and others features. I always visit this website to listen music and view world’s news.

That all for my introduction thanks for contributed your time to read this article. Have a nice day.

No comments: