Monday, June 9, 2008

Ice Breaking - Alex Chia

Name : Alex Chia
Age : 21
Location : Cheras
Hobbies : Volleyball, Basketball, Gaming, Reading, Internet.
Status : Single (not available)

I am Alex from tutorial group 11 in bachelor of accounting. I am someone who are not friendly and not know how to social. But i am always try to make the friends around me to laugh. I like to play volleyball and basketball a lot because can help me to fill up my free time by doing something healthy. Besides that, i also like to play game. especially online game because by playing online game it enable me to get know more friends from other states.
The 5 website that i most like to visit is following :

I like to visit google website because it can allow me to find a lot of information related to my assignment and it also allow me to check mail because i have an gmail inside google which enable me to sent and receive mail faster.

Besides that, i like to visit wikipedia website because inside this website contain mostly the information that other website doesn't provided and it can help me to understand more about history and something new because this website is keep up to date and contain of lot information about the world. Besides that, wikipedia can be consider as online encyclopedia.

I like to visit msn website because it enable me to login to messenger which can let me to talk with my friends around the world through online and can save my phone credit. because online chat doesn't have to paid for each message if compare to phone which each sms charges 1 cent.

Hence i love to know sport new a lot. especially football news. because of this, i like to visit the bbc website because inside that website it contain the latest news of the football team and match result of each football team. by having this website it allow me to up to date about the news of the football world even me doesn't read newspaper. Besides that, this website contain some news that newspaper are not provided.

I like to watch movie too. because of this reason i commonly visit to you tube website. because this website provided a lot video which can let us stream to watch it. hence it can help me to save money from buying new dvd.

I thinks thats all for my self introduction. I will keep upload something new inside this blog. Take Care.....!!!

1 comment:

vincent2903 said...

Wah u so like to sport wan ar... volleyball, basketball all also can... when wan represent m'sia??? >.<