Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ice Breaking~~Siew Wan

hi, everybody~~(i'm the girl in right)

The first impression that I given to my friends (according to them) is, “wa, how come this girl so tall and so slim!!!?” Yapp, this cannot be denied, I’m tall and slim.

How tall?? 172cm, okokla…taller than normal girl a bit only~~ :P
How slim?? My weight is 55kg. Actually before study at UTAR, my weight was 52kg. Then?? How come?? Ya, absolutely, Sg Long is a place where have many delicious foods to fill our stomach!! That why…hahaha~~~ :D

My name is Chee Siew Wan, 21th years old, Aquarius. I’m from BAC tutorial group 11. My hobby is listening to music and song. I like listen song very much especially love song, from Jay chou.


Sometimes, I like to go to ktv too, not because I have a nice voice, but just went there to release myself. But now, I think I will be seldom to go ktv already, because of the economy inflation, my “pocket” also has to suffer the fact, haih... :(

Besides that, Chinese novel is my favorite too; novel written by Hiyawu is the most I like.


The 5 websites that I visited the most are as below:
a) www.goole.com
b)
www.friendster.com
c)
www.msn.com
d)
www.y8.com or www.miniclip.com
e)
www.8tv.com or www.ntv7.com
Google website is the most necessary website for teenagers today as it allows us to find any information that we needed to settle our homework. While in friendster website, I can view my friends profile and get to know more about them. Even thought we have less to meet each others, but via friendster’s blog website, we can know about their life. As like msn website also, I can login to msn messenger to chat with my friends. While in y8 and miniclip website, there have a lot of free on-line games.


That all about me, once again, I’m siew wan.
Nice to meet you~~ :)

3 comments:

vincent2903 said...

Yeah Yeah!!! Jay RoX...
I support Jay 4ever... >.<
U gt plan to marry Jay?
Wahaha...

~Siaoyun~ said...

hahaha~~~funny vincent...
but so bad, alex delete my jay's photo, haih...
plan to marry jay?
yayaya, sure got...when in the dream...hahaha~~~

vincent2903 said...

lol... y delete jay photo? he anti Jay ah... or he jealous u didnt put his picture... >.<